Daily news and links for Thursday.
- Angelique Fiske introduces the Patriots draft class off the field.
- Andy Hart profiles third-round draft pick Chase Winovich.
- The Patriots unveiled New Hampshire license plate stickers.
- Christopher Price (Boston Sports Journal) writes about the bond between Patriots rookies Damien Harris and Jarrett Stidham.
- Doug Kyed (NESN) reviews the college tape of Patriots rookie Chase Winovich.
- Nick Underhill (The Athletic) notes that the Joejuan Williams story could have taken a bad turn.
- Nick O’Malley (MassLive) explains what makes N’Keal Harry different from other Patriots wide receivers drafted under Bill Belichick.
- Miguel Benzan (Boston Sports Journal) opens his latest mailbag.
- Mike Reiss (ESPN Boston) wonders how drafting Jarrett Stidham alters the Patriots’ plans at quarterback.
- Ryan Hannable (WEEI) shares photos of Tom Brady working out at UCLA.
- Nora Princiotti (Boston Globe) reveals how several Patriots are making an impact in the community.
- Nick Briscoe (Patriots Wire) wonders why the Patriots did not draft a tight end.
- Tyler Sullivan (247 Patriots) writes about the draft results of the Patriots’ division rivals.
- Karen Guregian (Boston Herald) relays quotes from Arizona State head coach Herm Edwards about the connection between Tom Brady and N’Keal Harry.
- Evan Lazar (CLNS Media) spoke with one of N’Keal Harry’s former coaches.
- Adam London (NESN) shares NFL Network host Rich Eisen’s expectations for Tom Brady and the Patriots entering 2019.
- Adam London (NESN) thinks that Patriots fans are going crazy for the team’s new Super Bowl banner.
- Nick Goss (NBC Boston) shares a story from ‘quarterback whisperer’ Martellus Bennett about Tom Brady.
- Henry McKenna (Patriots Wire) thinks that N’Keal Harry’s viral catch speaks about why he landed with Patriots.
- Ted Nguyen (The Athletic) reviews his top-10 scheme fits in the draft.
- Spencer Hall (SB Nation) writes about the Giants’ blind confidence in drafting Daniel Jones sixth overall.
- Conor Orr (Sports Illustrated) details the rise and fall of the AAF.
- Dan Parr (NFL.com) hands out his draft grades for the AFC West.
- Mike Tanier (Bleacher Report) wonders if the Rams are already bracing or the end of the Todd Gurley era.
- Andy Benoit (Sports Illustrated) shares his thoughts on the NFL draft.
- Gregg Rosenthal (NFL.com) lists eight veterans most helped by the draft.
- Ian Wharton (Bleacher Report) ranks the NFL’s 32 offenses.
- Frank Schwab (Yahoo! Sports) writes about the NFL’s most disgruntled fan bases.
- Barry Werner (Touchdown Wire) lists the best player born in every year since 1919.
- Michael Renner (Pro Football Focus) names the most improved teams in every division.